Rocky Mountain Roll-Offs is the right choice for choosing a dumpster/roll-off to handle your projects. We offer great service along with 24+ years of experience in the industry. Call us for advice on choosing a container to suit your project needs.
By definition a roll-off is a container that we deliver via a special truck and upon arrival, it is literally rolled off the truck onto your preferred location. We suggest placing a board or boards under the item to protect the surface.
|9 yards||12′||7′||3 1/2′|
|12 yards||12′||7′||4 1/2′|
|20 yards||22′||7′||4 1/2′|
All our roll-offs have front doors for convenience.
Depending on your location there may be weight limit restrictions. Call our office for details.
How it Works
Arvada, Denver, Wheat Ridge, Golden, Broomfield, Westminster, Thornton, Lakewood, Littleton, Aurora, Centennial
We have a much larger service area with roll offs, it varies on how busy we are and the availability of the cans.
7 days, unless special arrangement
Sizing up the Project
Use the following suggestions only as a guideline to choosing the right roll-off to suit your project. Call our office at 303-478-4717 to get advice about your specific project needs.
We understand that many of our competitors may offer equivalence notes such a 9 yard roll-off will handle some number of tons or is equivalent to x number of pickup trucks. We don’t because that information can be easily misinterpreted and is very often incorrect.
The 9 yard roll-off is the smallest we offer and being smaller can be delivered by a small truck which can more easily maneuver in a small space. It is suitable for the following project types:
- construction and landscaping debris
- dirt, rocks and sand
- garage cleanup
- heavy items such as asphalt, bricks, concrete and dirt
- household debris
- small home clean up jobs
We recommend the 9 and 12 yard containers for removal of heavy material such as concrete and asphalt.
Our 12 yard container is also delivered by small truck and is suitable for:
- asphalt, brick, cement, concrete, stones, rocks
- flooring replacement
- junk removal
- landscape debris
- small bathroom remodeling debris
- small home improvement projects
Our 20 yard dumpster is the most commonly requested because of its versatility. It easily fits in the average driveway and is large enough to hold substantial debris. The front doors make it easy to walk-in heavy and awkward materials. The 20 yard roll-off is suitable for some of the following projects:
- cleaning out your attic, basement or garage
- construction projects
- disposal of construction debris including drywall, lumber, shingles and siding
- disposal of debris from remodeling your kitchen, bathroom or other room
- downsizing before a move or other change to your living situation
- fire and flood restoration
- disposal of unwanted furniture
- medium sized remodeling project
- removal of tree limbs, shrubs and other yard debris after a landscaping project
- roofing project debris
- small business project
For large projects go with the 30 yard bin. The 30 yard container requires a large truck and double driveway space; there is of course the possibility of sharing it with neighbors to reduce costs, however if you are planning to share the use of a container you must check with us first as sharing will impact pricing.
- disposal of sheet rock
- general construction
- large house remodeling project
- large residential projects
- light demolition projects
- removal of fencing materials
- roofing debris from large job
- tree trimming
Disallowed Materials / Hazardous Waste
As with all dumpster companies and good citizens we observe the law regarding materials we are and are not allowed to transport. The short list of toxic/hazardous waste, includes”
- Refrigerators and Freezers
For the complete list visit our FAQ page.
Asphalt, Concrete, Cement, Rocks
These materials are a challenge because of their weight. Our trucks and roll-offs are built durable and can handle heavy loads. We recommend our 9 yard and 12 yard containers for removal of these and similar materials.